BENEFITS FOR BUSINESS MEMBERS
Becoming a Business Member at JCC is a great investment. If you own a small business, invest and become a business member, then sit back and watch your company grows.
The following are eight (8) major benefits your business will derive:
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES AMONG YOUR FELLOW JCC MEMBERS DURING AND AFTER MEETINGS
- ONCE A YEAR YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH SPECIFIC SPACE AND OPPORTUNITY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR BUSINESS TO YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS AT A REGULAR JCC MEETING
- FREE BASIC AND EXPANDED LOGO LINKS ON JCC WEBSITE THAT CONNECTS BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS WEBSITE
- DISPLAY YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICE (S) BROCHURES AT EVERY JCC MEETING
- FREE ACCESS TO CONTACT LISTING INFORMATION ON JCC WEBSITE
- BECOME A SPONSOR OF JCC AND MEMBERS WILL HELP TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS WHEREVER THEY GO
- OPPORTUNITY TO ADVERTISE ON JCC WEBSITE AT A SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNTED RATE
- OBTAIN A DISPLAY TABLE AT ANY JCC EVENT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
We believe in more than just buying and selling homes. We believe in making dreams come true. For most customers, buying or selling a home is the culmination of years of hard work, sacrifice, and savvy budgeting. The overwhelming joy our customers feel when being handed the keys to their new home or giving their old keys to new owners is why we do what we do.
Not only is purchasing or selling real estate often one of the most important transactions you’ll make, it’s also a confusing, emotional, and occasionally difficult process. But whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced home-buyer or seller, we’ll be your trusted guide throughout the entire complicated process, and we won’t stop until you’re completely satisfied.
As a family-owned company since 1965, we know a thing or two about the importance of family. William A. Watson, Jr. started the company with nothing but a small office and a belief that the customer’s needs should always come first. Since then, Watson Realty Corp. has grown into more than 50 offices with nearly 1,400 sales associates, with family members Carlotta Landschoot, Gary Landschoot, William A. Watson III, and Greg Harris taking active roles within the company.
But even as we’ve grown, we’ve never lost sight of our founding values: putting the customer first above all else. Choosing the right real estate company to help you buy or sell your home means making the best possible decision for your family. With Watson by your side, you’re getting more than just the most talented, experienced, and knowledgeable sales associates; you’re working with a team that treats you like a member of our own family.